The Times

Fall Into Autumn’s Path

Newnan High student, Autumn Medlin (Senior). Plans are to major in Medical Engineering and she wants to become an anesthesiologist. 
She wants to be prepared and ready to go into the world of medicine.

Brigette Joiner

Newnan High student, Autumn Medlin (Senior). Plans are to major in Medical Engineering and she wants to become an anesthesiologist. She wants to be prepared and ready to go into the world of medicine.

Newnan High School senior, Autumn Medlin, went to CEC for anesthesiology and medical engineering. Medlin hopes to achieve this dream through years of education at West Georgia and Emory University.

Medlin works as a supervisor at Little Giant. She likes the high position job and the responsibilities that come with it. Medlin also enjoys church, hopes to be on the cheerleading team for college.

“I like being a supervisor at Little Giant because it feels like the real world,” implied Medlin. She is responsible, culpable, kind and caring to her coworkers and to the customers that she helps.

Medlin came to CEC for the healthcare classes and the engineering classes. She also came to the CEC for the privileges to leave early, and she likes the college environment. Medlin also enjoys CEC for the responsibilities that she takes on and the number of class options you can take.

“CEC is a wonderful school, with many options of classes to take,” said Medlin. She enjoys the activities at CEC and she enjoys how helpful the teachers are.

Medlin wants to go to college at Columbus State University or West Georgia Technical College. She wants to get a medical degree in medical engineering.

“I want to become an anesthesiologist when I become older, and I am aware that it will take many years of college, but I can deal with it,” said Medlin. She wants to care for patients in many different ways.

Medlin has one older sister, and her name is Kristen Woodall, and she goes to Columbus State University. Medlin also has a mother named Tonia, and she is a respiratory therapist.

“My mom and sister motivates me to become my best,” said Medlin. She is inspired by them because they are such high-achievers, and she is wants to be successful just like them.

Medlin is currently working two jobs and going to school, and finishing school on time even though she was supposed to finish early. She is witty, funny, smart, sarcastic, and she is trying her best to get out and explore the world.