The Times

Filed under Uncategorized

Mr. Mechanical Engineer Quay Jordan

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.


Email This Story






Quay Jordan is a senior at Newnan High School student who is aspiring to become a mechanic for a premium automotive company. He has been working on cars since he was 8 years old and really enjoys it. He built his first car from the ground up when he was 14 years old fueling his passion for working on cars.

 

Jordan’s favorite activity is racing everywhere. “My favorite car is probably a Chevelle or a Nova”, he adds.

 

Jordan came to CEC because he has taken a great interest about automotive and decided that this was the perfect place to pursue that interest. “What better place to expand and practice my skills than CEC.”, Jordan comments.  His older brother is more interested in music, even making his own. “He makes all sorts of music”, says Jordan. Jordan is enjoys some of his brother’s work and isn’t fond of some but event he still has love for his brother.

Jordan’s plan post-graduation are to attend Universal Technical Institute in North Carolina and do the 80% -20% plan. In this plan, he will learn 80% of what he needs to at UTI and the other 20% at the BMW school for a Master Technical.

 

His favorite football team is the Green Bay Packers. His favorite supply store is Harbor Freight. Academically, Jordan’s grade are good and only getting better. 

 

Quay gave us a nice little quote “If you know you can do it, go do it”.
Finally, the question we’ve all been waiting for: Is Quay related to former basketball superstar Michael Jordan? Sadly, the truth is he is not related to Mr.Jordan.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

1 Comment

One Response to “Mr. Mechanical Engineer Quay Jordan”

  1. Williamson Logan on February 17th, 2017 9:19 am

    This is a really good story I enjoyed it!

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.




*

Navigate Left
  • Mr. Mechanical Engineer Quay Jordan

    Careers

    Powering Her Way to Progamming

  • Mr. Mechanical Engineer Quay Jordan

    Extra-Curricular Activities

    Accounting For His Future

  • Mr. Mechanical Engineer Quay Jordan

    Extra-Curricular Activities

    Graduates looking to Construct a Cooler Future

  • Mr. Mechanical Engineer Quay Jordan

    Extra-Curricular Activities

    Changing the World One Knucklehead at the Time

  • Mr. Mechanical Engineer Quay Jordan

    Extra-Curricular Activities

    Game Designing a High Tech Future

  • Mr. Mechanical Engineer Quay Jordan

    Showcase

    Nursing the Universe

  • Mr. Mechanical Engineer Quay Jordan

    Extra-Curricular Activities

    Flying Into Construction

  • Mr. Mechanical Engineer Quay Jordan

    Showcase

    Programming Paves the Path of His Future

  • Mr. Mechanical Engineer Quay Jordan

    Extra-Curricular Activities

    Welding A New Way

  • Mr. Mechanical Engineer Quay Jordan

    Careers

    Amazing Hayes Anchors Aweigh

Navigate Right
The student news site of Central Educational Center
Mr. Mechanical Engineer Quay Jordan